Wednesday, April 23, 2014

uncaffeinated thoughts

I slept for twelve hours. Can we go back to the PNW? My sinus migraines were not this bad in Washington.

DON'T WANT: to do laundry. to drive three hours to fayetteville. to drive three hours home. to not see my husband until Sunday.

wait, Husband being out of town this weekend means I get to go to the Farmer's Market by myself and take as muuuuuch tiiiiiime as I want.

wait, do I get paid Friday?  - sadly, no job yet, but a few of my files are still trickling their way through to funding

-insert tears here- why did Husband have to get up so early? the coffee. is so. so. cold.

I WANT MY WASHER AND DRYER BACK. (1. the capacity of this stacked unit is laughable. my personal machine can take on my entire laundry basket in one go, and i do laundry, like, once a month 2. front loading washer = nasty nasty moldy gasket 3. good Lord in heaven i miss the temperature controls on my dryer 4. the stacked set is ridiculously loud. we had an earthquake in January and both my husband and I couldn't tell if it was an actual earthquake or just the washing machine's spin cycle. 5. the dryer beeps five times when it is finished, and if you do not turn the machine off right away it 'reminds' you with five beeps every thirty seconds until you are about to go stir crazy 6. the doors to both machines... you know what, i could rant on this all day, but you get the idea. this set sucks and i can't wait to be back in a real house with my Whirlpools.)

at this point i do not really care which house we end up in. i just want enough square footage to sort out the storage unit, and hopefully sort out my life shortly thereafter.

back to watching Supernatural with my favorite cuddle bug


No comments:

Post a Comment