Thursday, April 10, 2014

still talking to myself, i assume.

It's 1:30 pm EST. I'm in my pajamas, covered in strings and bits of fabric (curse you, flannel pajama pants, you quilt fabric magnets); I've brushed my hair but not my teeth, and my head. is. killing me. I wish I experienced allergies like everyone else, but my symptoms are limited to skull-crushing sinus migraines and minor nausea, following me around like a shadow. No, I'm not pregnant, I promise. Still leaving that up to everyone else I know.
Personal care aside, I'm still managing to get stuff done. To wit:
  • catching up on cutting fabric for the last seven months of BOM blocks
  • cookies. with whipped cream filling. 
  • house hunting
  • sewing those last seven months of BOM blocks
  • post-stalking bloggers (I'd say other bloggers but I'm not sure I count as one yet)
  • winding yarn for Daenerys socks
  • winding yarn for Drogon socks

Back to the fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment