Friday, May 23, 2014

finish it up Friday

well.
still not feeling 1000% motivated, but I'll take activity in the +/-75% range.

this week:

The Cookie A club patterns for April & May were Game of Thrones themed - Drogons above and Daenerys below. So was the yarn - the colorway was Tyrian Mollusk, seen used in the Drogons.


I don't really follow Game of Thrones, but I still enjoy making the patterns. Plus every finished pair gives me an entry in the drawings: one with each package release, and the big one in October that could win me another year's membership!
(I never win anything, but a little part of me always hopes I'll get lucky.)


And I finished a quilt. The pattern is Round & Round by Camille Roskelley, and the fabrics are Kate Spain for Moda. The pinwheels use fabrics from the Honey Honey line, the backing is from the Sunnyside line, and the binding from Daydream.

No comments:

Post a Comment