Monday, April 6, 2015

priorities

Things I Could/Should Have Gotten Done Tonight:
- folded laundry
- sweep/mop downstairs
- make dinner
- knitting
- quilting of The Thing I Am Not Knitting For My Sister
- sewing a shirt
- replanting the sad Wandering Jew in my kitchen
- removed labels from more empty wine bottles so I have fresh bottles for the peach wine

Things I Have Done Tonight:
- watched baseball
- internet

I've clearly got my priorities in order. Anyone who is still out there patiently waiting for an update - there's a few big life updates to come, and a recap of Ireland (or, more likely, multiple recaps of Ireland, because I could spend a lifetime in that country and still not feel like I've seen everything). To tide you over:
(Cliffs of Moher)

 (Kylemore Abbey)
 (we thought it was a castle... that's someone's house)
 (long way down - at Slieve League)
 (cliffs near Dunluce Castle)
 (Giant's Causeway from across the inlet)
(Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge)

PS - Happy One Year blogging anniversary to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment