Sunday, June 29, 2014

Countdown Clock

Tomorrow - second in-person interview, third interview total. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF PEEEEEEEEETE, please.

Tuesday - KEYS! HOUSE!

Wednesday - STUFF DELIVERED!!

Thursday's pretty quiet, so depending on the new after tomorrow's interview, there will either be an entire day devoted to unpacking or I'll need to go car searching. (First World Problem: But I don't want to drive a caaaaaaar, I like my Jeep! But if I'm going to be driving 50 miles each direction... I'm going to need something that gets better than "up to" 22 mpg.) I've got it narrowed down to the Chevy Cruze (which my little sister drives! but I'm not super excited about the airbag thing), the VW Jetta, or the Toyota Camry.

Friday - FAVORITEST HOLIDAY EVER, 4th of July!! 38 Special and Josh Turner are going to be playing at the Ft Bragg festival, I hope we get a chance to check that out. Josh Turner's voice gives me chills in the best way!

Saturday - my new chair and ottoman will be delivered!

And it will all be downhill from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment